Our Kindergarten, 1st, and 2nd graders are ready to showcase their musical talents at our concert on Tuesday, February 23rd. We are so excited to hold this concert in person; however, in order to do this safely, we needed to make a few changes to how we have run concerts in the past.
Please remember the following details. We understand this is a lot of information, but know we are doing all of this for your family’s safety.
- To maintain social distancing, each child will be limited to TWO spectators each. Tickets will be sent home in backpacks on 2/18. PLEASE CHECK YOUR CHILD’S BACKPACK!
- Elementary-age siblings will be allowed to attend without a ticket.
- We will only send one envelope containing two tickets home with each student. Please communicate with other guardians about ticket usage. We will not send more than two tickets for each student.
- If you have students in multiple grades, you will need to exit the auditorium after each performance then reenter using a new ticket. We will not seat the next group until the auditorium is cleared from the previous performance.
The order of the concert is:
- Kindergarten from 6:30-6:45
- 1st grade from 7:00-7:15
- 2nd from 7:30-7:45
Each grade will perform four songs.
Upon arrival your student will need to go to their supervision room. You may wait in the cafeteria until your student’s performance.
- Kindergarten should arrive no earlier than 6:00. Parents may enter the auditorium at 6:00. Mrs. VandeLune’s class should report to Mr. Chiabotta’s room. Mrs. Fenton’s and Mrs. Parsons’ classes should report to the library.
- 1st graders should arrive no earlier than 6:30. Mrs. Landgrebe’s class should report to Mr. Karr’s room. Ms. Creger’s class should report to Mr. Christian’s room.
- 2nd graders should arrive no earlier than 7:00. Mrs. Laidlaw’s class should report to the community room in the Link. Mrs. Karnes’ class should report to the band-choir room.
We truly appreciate your cooperation! Please let us know if you have any questions.